The Mahaba Foundation is a humanitarian and social development NGO created by the Eparchy for the purpose of reaching out to local communities.
Objectives of Mahabba Foundation
- To operate as a non-governmental organization rendering humanitarian services to the less privileged in local communities.
- To provide social empowerment to the indigent members of the society thereby enhancing their standard of leaving.
- To promote community service through charity and social work.
- To develop the capacity of members of socially and economically disadvantaged communities to participate more fully in the society.
- Such other complementary purposes not inconsistent with these objects.